– Organic Chicken
– Mixture of any vegetables you like e.g. parsnips, butternut squash, carrots, fennel. Leaks, onions etc
– Dried herbs : e.g.; thyme, parsley , oregano
– Spices: e.g.; Cumin, Ginger, turmeric
– Pinch of pink salt
– Dash of Apple cider vinegar
1 Put chicken in large pot with veg of choice, herbs, spices, salt and apple cider vinegar. .
2. Fill pot with water to almost full.
3. Bring to boil, and then simmer on low heat for up to four hours.
4. Remove chicken. (It may be break apart so scoop out all bones).
5. Blend all vegetable and liquid to make soup.
6. Use chicken for lunches / dinners
Chicken Broth Soup
Enjoy this post?
Download your guide to getting 35 different Vegetables in One week
Improve your gut health and Immunity with this guie to packing in more diversty and all-round goodness with some inspiration and checklist to make it fun!